NBA

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by TacosandTequila, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Nick01x

Nick01x Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    259⛀
    jimmy, embiid and ben could’ve made a finals run if it wasn’t for one of the greatest shots in playoff history, along with brett brown deciding to revamp the offense during those playoffs. and this team has some of the best shooters in the league and enough talent to perform at a high high level. if they see the floor together and are engaged in the basketball they’re playing this is a scary scary team.

2. Requim23

Requim23 Guest

Grizzly Nation baby!!

3. Nick01x

Money:
    259⛀
    r.i.p to the great bill russell, greatest winner in sports history.

4. Requim23

Requim23 Guest

R.I.P To one of the best on and off the court

Nick01x likes this.
  5. AZhoe

AZhoe Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    I remember Mr. Russell's laugh when was a color commentator on CBS. What a beautiful sound! I also admire his determination to speak out against racism. Too bad some of those sniveling KKK twerps in their disguises never got a Russell elbow in the chops.

6. Nick01x

Money:
    259⛀
    it’s incredible how much he accomplished and impacted the sport of basketball as well as the civil rights movement, a true pioneer and role model in every sense of the word.

7. AZhoe

Money:
    8,712⛀
    Indeed. And then there is now Durant. He may be able to hoop, but I wouldn't want him on my team. What a whiny (insert one's favorite profanity here) he is!

8. Go spurs Go!

but warriors are going to win again.

9. AZhoe

Money:
    8,712⛀
    The champions will be whichever teams has the least drama. (Looking at Nets, Suns, Celtics, Lakers.... eeesh!)

10. AZhoe

Money:
    8,712⛀

Oh Gawd... what have you done, Mr. James Jones, GM??!?!

11. kaiizen

kaiizen Member FCN Regular

Money:
    270⛀
    jamal murray’s highlights from this series might be better than some players whole career highlights.