Thread where a stupid bitch starts a bunch of shit then wants to talk about pizza.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Jan 27, 2019.

?

But what kind of pizza?

1. cheese

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. pepperoni

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Sausage

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Supreme

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  5. I'm just here for the name calling.

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  6. Silver_Valentino's pussy probably smells like anchovies

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

As well intended as that is, that is very unlikely.

Don't forget, you and others don't matter to you know who - as long as he can swan around and defecate his diatribe here, the rest of us can go hang.

2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,084⛀
    No

3. Ngl, all this bickering has made me hungry. Some Dominos sounds good.

4. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Sounds good, but am on a diet.

(Passes Hawaiian)

5. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,669⛀
    You haven't been here a month and you know everything ?? Hmm i smell a multi wheres @JustLogan when you need him

Night end now please

JustLogan, Keira and Dcdevon like this.
  6. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

7. Give me a valid reason as to why we can’t be adults about this. I want to hear a real and valid reason. One that makes sense. Not the shit you said earlier.

8. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

The answer is no, no end until the oaf retracts his homophobic and offensive comments of earlier.

#nodeal

No idea where JustLogan is or who he is either.

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    Y'all fucked up . Simple. Don't go whining about it now. Y'all wanted drama . Now you got it.

witchygirl likes this.
  10. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

hahaha oooo got brownie pointsssss *oooo brownies I'll bring some to the party.*

Serena_A likes this.
  11. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,669⛀
    Cock sucker ??? Hey just so you know women suck cock as well.... js

Dcdevon likes this.
  12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    No

witchygirl likes this.
  13. Yes. I will admit, posting here was probably not the best idea, no matter my intentions. The fact is though, this isn’t drama, this is senseless bickering.

14. DurtySouth

DurtySouth Well-Known Member

Yes, I have. I've been here almost the entire time and I know Itz cast the first stone today. I didn't say you were the one that got riled up. I was explaining to you why some got angry with you because they felt you contributed to this thread getting revived, thus the shit storm commencing.

15. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

That's the best explanation you've got - 'it was you lot and I'm innocent'.

(Belly laughs and points...oh Dcdevon you ARE funny!)

16. Ew, I made a typo, lol. I meant I wasn’t the only one who got people riled up. I guess tiny keyboards are not the best for trying to type explanations, haha.

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    You should have left witchy out of it. She didn't say anything wrong to you. You didn't. It never ends . Ever .

witchygirl likes this.
  18. But that’s the thing, you’re the reason it’s not ending. Instead of seeing eye to eye with use and listening to reason, you continue to instigate the situation. Lets just talk. Alright? Just be civil. If you truly are an adult, then act like it.

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  19. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Witchygirl should have reigned you in after your comments, she didn't so TS.

'It never ends. Ever' - do I take that as a personal threat? I'll tell you what will end, if you are not careful, is your time on here. You have already been reported for homophobia AND for your bullying and hurtful comments against Silver.

Let's actually meet in real life and see if you are as hard in that thing called reality - don't hide away, come and meet up and we'll sort it out man to man.

Don't want that? Then do the adult thing and apologise and then leave it - you know, that thing you want everybody else to do but you won't. Is it any wonder that I call you a fake -'do as I say not as I do'.

If you actually want to win, then saying the S word grants you that - go ahead, prove yourself the better man.

20. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

The intention was as a homophobic slur - he could have used any other insult, but no he wanted to be edgy...