Free Chat Now News A new FCN is coming

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Jamsey, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Jamsey

Jamsey The Boss Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,138,286⛀
    This post is in regard to the recent blog: https://www.freechatnow.com/blog/get-paid-to-chat

It's a thread for discussing the big change that is coming to the FCN website and chat rooms.

More details on the project will be released as things progress, subscribe to this thread if you wish to receive updates.

2. NudeMaker

NudeMaker New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    67⛀
    What would be considered as content?

xxxassiraM likes this.
  3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    213,000⛀
    Anything you see with your eyes that people would be interested in. Content that you created from scratch and you own.

Locket44 likes this.
  4. CleverFoxy

CleverFoxy Active Member FCN Regular

how are the chatters getting paid? Are they receiving tips from the users? Are you going to ad click bait to the content?

5. Reliable_Dick

Reliable_Dick Well-Known Member FCN Regular

can i pay with freechat now bank money

Modyprince and BigMike50 like this.
  6. Moonlight_

Moonlight_ Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,371⛀
    The idea does sound intriguing, I do wonder how it would be built, and what requirements and rooms to chatter in would be there. Eager to hear more about the project.

Dogowar likes this.
  7. LilithX

LilithX Guest

**DELETES ALL PICTURES FROM SITE** Bad idea, bro.

Curvy, Athletic_fit and justafungi like this.
  8. LilithX

LilithX Guest

If this is launched, the site needs to provide protection for members who have already been sharing photos. Private photo albums that can be shared with people we follow would allow us to continue enjoying the site as we have been, without being bombarded by the new clientele that will arrive.

9. Stanthropical

Money:
    213,000⛀
    See the link in the opening post.

10. Stanthropical

Money:
    213,000⛀
    This thread is exactly for such discussion, suggestions and other concerns to raise.

11. Nice__guy

Nice__guy New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    39⛀
    Looking forward to it. May be something interesting

12. justafungi

justafungi Guest

Great thought

LilithX likes this.
  13. Athletic_fit

Athletic_fit Guest

There's just too much that could and would go wrong (taking into consideration the veterans of the site) to be dabbling in this type of "connecting." I'm in agreement with the above users, esp those who could be affected the most.

Shmee, AddyB, Curvy and 3 others like this.
  14. FireflyEyes

FireflyEyes Well-Known Member FCN Regular

"for the first time no more pesky advertisements hindering your chatting experience" That would be lovely, I have often wished there was a way to pay or donate to FCN to have the ads removed. Or just turned into normal ads for adult diapers, random youth and beauty products or magic washing machine magnets...like Facebook has. :D

Shmee, AddyB, Cumcamstar and 5 others like this.
  15. Flowers_for_Zoe

Flowers_for_Zoe Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    12,737⛀
    Is this primarily sexual based, or are you trying to find more respectable content and discussion.. it could be a gong show. Growing food is sexy to some for example.. but no one wants to see it turn into organic dildo hour. Oh wait. They do.

16. Zenith

Zenith At his nadir. FCN Regular

Money:
    820,815⛀
    I have over 800,000 chat coins. I will buy my way in. Or the Bulbasaur

Flowers_for_Zoe and HotPotato86 like this.
  17. FemboyDream

FemboyDream Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,131⛀
    superdude97 makes some excellent points. I hope they're listened to. I would caution FCN against making it a free-for-all in terms of advertising content because that will result in chats/forums being spammed with OnlyFans ads and little else. If you can section this new feature off and keep it separate from the rest, it might work.

I only come here occasionally and am far from a power user, but I can tell you that if this place becomes little more than another OF advert spam session, I will probably stop coming here entirely.

FireflyEyes likes this.
  18. mayank0237

mayank0237 Active Member FCN Regular

How we will get money? What about payment gateway? FCN will take it or directly we will receive our money?

19. AmandaFlirty

AmandaFlirty Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    29,468⛀
    IDC about money. Not why im here. I care about improvements.

Alicia_W, Maries, Jules27 and 8 others like this.
  20. Stanthropical

Money:
    213,000⛀
    You won't be required to participate in that option. FCN's transformation will allow for major improvements which will benefit everyone. You can take a sneak-peak at some of the improvements here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/new-chat-room-software.34407/ (work-in-progress).

The beauty of software lies in the fact that it can be customized to meet any website's needs. With updated chat and forum software, new features could be introduced, such as elevated privacy controls, more control over one's content and profile credentials, possibly private galleries and more private space for the cliques. :p

"Premium content" users would likely be identified as such and those profiles would be easily distinguishable from normal users. Spam would still be spam even if it's internal, just as it is today and I'm sure an appropriate set of rules will be established to govern the new type of activity. Spam is currently handled very sternly and you rarely see it. (Whatever you do see in forums and chat, there's 10X+ more and it's normally handled by moderators before you can see it)

New forum sections restricted by profile type is a breeze to configure and shouldn't greatly (if at all) impact your experience, just as the feature is currently in-use and you're none-the-wiser. ;)

Chat rooms can be configured all the same and the feature is also currently in-use, just as with forums—what you don't need to see, you don't see.

"Content" in this case is anything anyone else is willing pay for to see. Think: "pay-per-view." The website primarily draws adults to participate in adults-only content, so you can draw your own conclusions. If people would be willing to shell out their hard-earned cash to view your drawings of magic mushrooms or read your words, then all the power to you. Your mileage may vary.

All the potential issue concerns raised so far can be mitigated by software configuration and manpower (moderators).