Thread where a stupid bitch starts a bunch of shit then wants to talk about pizza.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Jan 27, 2019.

?

But what kind of pizza?

1. cheese

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. pepperoni

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Sausage

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Supreme

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  5. I'm just here for the name calling.

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  6. Silver_Valentino's pussy probably smells like anchovies

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Silver_Valentino likes this.
  2. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀
    17 minutes later.

3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,084⛀
    You have no idea what i meant .

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

We time looped... or the world tired of immaturity.

5. Shit man, you’re right.

6. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Apart from posting immature, ranting, attention-seeking, self validating claptrap, no I don't.

Edit: I don't even think that you really give a damn about the things which you harp on about, you just want validation and to look edgy.

Look, I am not an admirer of Rudeman, but I'd rather criticise him for being legally bad than morally repugnant.

As for calling people 'Racist', well one day somebody might take offence and you could find yourself in court on Libel charges. It's already happened here in the UK and, even if your punishment is a 'slap on the wrist' and a fine that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

People have had enough of the vitriol being poured out, to the point where they will soon start to turn nasty themselves - the Scottish Green MSP who called Winston Churchill a 'mass murderer' has already received death threats and may have to have Police protection until enough water has flowed up the River Clyde for people to forget about his stupidity.

By all means, call me names too - I'll just laugh back and call you Irrelevant, as I do with most attention-seeking Mugwumps.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  7. Ew, my cell service is being crappy.

8. ItzTwoTime

Money:
    19,126⛀
    Still not as crappy as open borders though.

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    Well that's obvious. If you were offended ....I don't give a fuck lol

witchygirl likes this.
  10. ItzTwoTime

Money:
    19,126⛀
  11. DurtySouth

DurtySouth Well-Known Member

What tf happened to football!?!? JS....

12. @Dcdevon look, I’m just gonna get to the point: you’re immature. The fact that you are getting so mad and salty over a thread just shows that. You’re doing nothing but:
    A) Making yourself look foolish
    and
    B) Adding fuel to the fire
    You aren’t solving anything. You’re comment about me earlier just proves my point further. Give me one example where I insulted you in any way, shape, or form. Oh wait, you can’t. That’s because I didn’t. You insulted me because I called you out on your bullshit. Instead of resolving the issue, you chose to namecall and attempt to mock me. I’m 19 and I’m able to handle situations better than you. That’s fucking saying something. Grow up or drop this pathetic subject all together.

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  13. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem the sort of thing that a kind and loving left/liberal person would say...

I thought that you were about peace, love and understanding... like the old Elvis Costello song.

#confuseddotcom

14. ItzTwoTime

Money:
    19,126⛀
    The title of the thread was misinformation. It was retitled that has been retitled again.

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But yours means nothing to me.

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    You thought wrong .

witchygirl likes this.
  17. Clearly you don’t know the difference between a opinion and a fact. I’ve read this entire thread. I’ve seen very few times that you actually tried to be sensible and resolve the conflict that you created. Instead, you instigate it. You call Stan immature, yet look at yourself. You point the finger in a different direction and play victim when someone calls you out. That’s not an opinion. That’s a fact.

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  18. ItzTwoTime

Money:
    19,126⛀
    It not an opinion. It's been proven fact.

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,084⛀
    I don't turn the other cheek little girl. If you don't like it go play somewhere else.

witchygirl likes this.
  20. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Okay, so people like you are just about hatred, narcissism, vitriol and shitposting just to get attention?

I see..

ItzTwoTime likes this.