Thread where a stupid bitch starts a bunch of shit then wants to talk about pizza.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Jan 27, 2019.

?

But what kind of pizza?

1. cheese

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. pepperoni

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Sausage

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Supreme

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  5. I'm just here for the name calling.

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  6. Silver_Valentino's pussy probably smells like anchovies

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. I rest my case. I never said I didn’t like when someone doesn’t turn the other cheek. In fact, I greatly respect when someone is able to fight their own battles. What I don’t respect, is when they don’t pick their battles well. You are insistent on antagonizing people on the smallest bit difference of opinion or views. You see that you lose yet you still insist on fighting it. Even Stan called you out on your shit and you still can’t accept the fact that this is a battle you can’t win. A petty one in fact.

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  2. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀
    Like I said, he's a communist.

3. Also, put a comma in front of the name of someone you’re addressing. If you don’t, you’re just addressing the entire thread.

4. WikiHow to properly utilize grammar

5. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Your**

Bad grammar..

And I'm out

6. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,084⛀
    I was minding my business. I don't know what you are talking about. But I don't really give a fuck either so......

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Touché. Is autocorrect even worth having if it ruins your grammar?

8. Meh, I suppose it is. It helps with this tiny keyboard of my phones. Sometimes..

9. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

He's a sad wannabe bully, nothing else.

Years ago, a bully would at least meet you for a fight and he/she might have even respected you for standing up to him/her and laying a few blows.

Now, they hide behind fake names/handles online where they know that they will not face ramifications for their behaviour - and so what if somebody is bullied that badly they commit suicide (happened to somebody I knew) or get depression/anxiety/panic attacks?

People on ALL sides need to drop their shitty, rotten to the core, bad attitudes. You don't have to agree with a person, you don't even have to like them, but keep it civil for goodness sake. After all, YOU wouldn't like to be bullied into a state whereby you have mental health issues would you?

#endtheonlineterrorism

Silver_Valentino likes this.
  10. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,668⛀
    But your still going...

Dcdevon likes this.
  11. As someone who was bullied into a severe depression, I can safely say that I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

12. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Maybe one day you will have to give a fuck... just saying that Karma comes to us all.

13. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

As are you...

14. You’re*
    Sorry, it’s a habit.

15. witchygirl

Money:
    199,668⛀
    And again you are still going !!! Just let it die.... the other fool can't... just ignore him
    You have no idea what hes like so dont assume from a fucking sex forum !!!

Dcdevon likes this.
  16. Guys, I’m still not home :’)

17. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Nor me.

The sad thing is that the people who bullied him into jumping in front of a train travelling at speed (85mph) never had to face the consequences of their actions. They got the privilege of living their lives, whereas his was cut short at 15.

All got decent jobs, completely oblivious to the pain they caused not only him but his family.

18. witchygirl

Money:
    199,668⛀
    Really ?? You know everyones life here huh ??? Wow im impressed
    You have no idea about anything at 19 ffs

Dcdevon likes this.
  19. I just wanna see my dogs, man..

20. witchygirl

Money:
    199,668⛀